While deciding to seek addiction treatment is a courageous step in the right direction, choosing the right facility can be difficult. That’s because treatment quality can make or your break your early recovery. In order to make your decision easier, read on to learn more about the addiction therapy services offered at Crest View Recovery Center in Asheville.
Multiple Approaches to North Carolina Addiction Therapy Services
At CVRC, our counselors, psychiatrists, and other specialists offer an array of therapies to effectively fill your clinical treatment day. Specifically, these addiction therapy services include:
- Individual therapy: You or someone you love will work with one of our therapists at a one-on-one level to get to the root causes of your addiction.
- Family therapy: At CVRC, we understand that addiction affects all involved parties. Therefore, we help addicted individuals and their families strengthen their communication and re-establish their bonds.
- Gender-specific group therapy: Overall, men and women are inherently different, and their needs in recovery are often different, as well. Therapist-led, gender specific therapy provides a non-judgmental atmosphere for men and women to share their feelings and experiences.
- Process group therapy: In a group setting, our professionals use a variety of techniques to foster positive communication amongst peers in recovery. In fact, peer groups are a staple in effective North Carolina addiction therapy services.
- Wilderness therapy: Our scenic location in the mountains of North Carolina allows individuals to escape the toxic environments where their addictions began. Therefore, they can focus on experiencing peace and oneness with nature to internally reflect and find healing.
Advantages of a Continual Care Model for Addiction Treatment:
At Crest View Recovery Center, we believe in a continual care model for addiction treatment. This allows our clients to progress through treatment programs starting with the most intense and ending with the least. This helps them make a seamless transition to sobriety and avoid potential relapse.
How Our Continual Care Model Contributes to Your Recovery
To give individuals the best chance of recovery, CVRC relies upon a continual care model grounded in evidence-based treatment. In addition, our proven process has helped many clients embrace sobriety. Our model features:
As a result of our dedication to your success in rehab, you can rest easy each night knowing you are receiving the highest quality care. With complete medical supervision and addiction therapy services, we’ll make sure you are comfortable at all times during our care. Furthermore, this can make all the difference in your ability to focus on your recovery journey.
Treatment Programs We Offer:
- 90 Day Rehab Program
- 12 Step Treatment Program
- Inpatient Rehab Program
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment
- Young Adult Rehab Center
Addictions We Treat
CVRC specializes in various forms of addiction treatment and addiction therapy services. For example, clients have come to us to address:
- Alcohol addiction treatment center Asheville
- Drug addiction treatment center Asheville
- Opiate addiction treatment center Asheville
- Meth addiction treatment center Asheville
- Heroin addiction treatment center Asheville
- Cocaine addiction treatment center Ashevile
- Benzo addiction treatment center Ashevile
- Prescription drug abuse treatment center Asheville
- Xanax addiction treatment center Asheville
“I learned how to love myself again at this program. Wonderful staff, techs, and counselors. Amazing feel and energy to this program, I started learning how to find joy and happiness in everyday activities again. Amazing scenery and energy to this location also.”
Recognizing Addictive Behaviors
Behavioral Therapist NC Can Count On
How Codependency Feeds Addiction
Drug Abuse Counselor in NC
Drug Therapy During Addiction Recovery
Do You Have An Addictive Personality?
Dependent Personality Treatment in NC
Mental Disorders Treatment
Mood Disorders Treatment
Substance Induced Mood Disorder
What is Comorbidity?
Experiential Therapy Program in NC
Hiking Therapy Program Benefits During Rehab
What is Mindfulness Meditation?
What is Mindfulness Training?
Outdoor Therapy During Rehab
Psychotherapist In Asheville NC
Importance of Rehab Counseling
Drug Relapse Prevention
Talk Therapy Program Benefits During Rehab
Therapeutic Recreation During Recovery