Addiction doesn’t rest, and neither do we. Crest View Recovery Center in Asheville, North Carolina accepts client admission 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We understand reaching out for help is a difficult but necessary first step to overcoming an alcohol or drug addiction. Our main goal is to help impacted individuals and families embrace the recovery process and experience a smooth transition.
Admissions Process For Our Asheville, NC Rehab
At Crest View Recovery Center in Asheville, NC, we strive to make the rehabilitation admissions process as easy as possible so that you and your family can embark on this much-needed recovery journey. Once you or someone you love makes the decision to seek professional help, our intake process will ensure we can provide the best experience possible. Our staff will gather information about your addiction and medical history so that we can develop the most effective, individualized plan.
During the admission process, we will also discuss your options for paying for rehab.
We work with many of the top insurance providers in the country to minimize the financial burden of addiction treatment, including the following that we are an In-Network provider:
- Beacon Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance
- EAN (Employee Assistance Network)
- Med Cost
What to Bring to Rehab
- Form of ID (Drivers License, ID card, or passport)
- Insurance card including prescription INS card if separate
- Non-narcotic, doctor-prescribed medications
- All personal hygienic items needed for daily care (i.e. deodorant, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste)
- Suitable clothing including jeans, pants, t-shirts, skirts, and dresses that are at least knee-length, and appropriate-length shorts. Laundry facilities will be available for client use
- Jackets and sweaters are recommended for winter months
- Appropriate footwear for hiking and flat shoes with a sole or sneakers for other outdoor activities
What Not to Bring to Rehab
- Alcohol, narcotics or any other mind-altering substances
- Guns, knives or any other weapons
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol
- Any valuables that are irreplaceable
- Pornography or other inappropriate reading material
- Cameras and recording devices
- iPod or other Internet-capable devices
- CD players and headphones ARE allowed as long as they cannot connect to the Internet
- Inappropriate clothing includes low-cut tops, spaghetti strap tops, and any clothing that depicts alcohol, sex, violence, drugs or gambling
- A bad attitude
Our Continual Care Model
At Crest View, we rely on a continual care model to help you experience recovery. While our substance abuse programs vary in duration, patients typically participate in our primary rehabilitation program for 35–45 days before switching to our intensive outpatient program for an additional 4–6 weeks. This comprehensive track allows you to make the transition back to society as smooth and lasting as possible.