If you’re suffering from addiction, you often feel like there’s nowhere to turn, no hope, and no one who truly cares or understands. Or maybe you know you need help but are struggling to find the right services or resources for your unique recovery journey. If you’re plagued with overwhelm, fear, and uncertainty, you’ve come to the right place.
You Can Overcome Addiction
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, Crest View Recovery Center works to help individuals overcome substance abuse. Whether you are dealing with alcoholism or drug addiction, we’re here to help. We offer various services and treatment programs to help people who are dealing with addictions such as:
When you join the Crest View family, your treatment plan will include one or more of our therapeutic approaches. Some of these are:
Support and Guidance for Families
Addiction has a way of isolating relationships, making it hard for people to reach out to their loved ones. Family members and close friends of those with substance abuse disorder (SUD) struggle tremendously. You often feel at a loss, wondering how you can help your loved one, or if they can even be helped.
Parents struggle with the impact of their children’s battles with substance abuse. Children deal with the effects of their parent’s addictions. Siblings feel the effect of their brother’s and sister’s struggles. Families are truly torn apart because of addiction.
Here at Crest View Recovery Center, we strive to provide those suffering from addiction with comprehensive and compassionate resources for recovery. Whether you are suffering from addiction or you know someone else who is, we can help. Below are a few resources for family members of those suffering from addiction:
- Children of Addicts: What should I do if my parent is an addict?
- Parents of Addicts: What should I do if my child is suffering from addiction?
- Spouse of Addicts: What should I do if my wife or husband is struggling with substance abuse?
- Myths About Addiction Treatment: Discovering the truth about treatment
- Rebuilding Your Life After Addiction: How to regain trust and rebuild relationships after addiction
- The Effects of Addiction: An understanding of the health problems that arise from addiction
- Understanding the Cycle of Addiction: Gaining an understanding of substance use disorder
- Coping Skills for Relapse Prevention: Developing skills to avoid addiction relapse
Get Help Today
For more information about substance abuse treatment and addiction therapy, contact us here at Crest View. Our team will help you and your loved ones find freedom from addiction.
Understanding the Addiction Definition
How Do I Start My Addiction Recovery Journey?
Addiction Statistics [Infographic]
The Link Between Addiction and Domestic Violence
Government Funding for Alcohol Abuse Programs
About the Stigma of Addiction and Rehab