While deciding to seek addiction treatment is a courageous step in the right direction, choosing the right facility can be difficult. That’s because addiction treatment services quality can make or break your early recovery.
Multiple Approaches to North Carolina Addiction Therapy Services
At Crest View, our counselors, psychiatrists, and other specialists offer an array of therapies to effectively fill your clinical treatment day. These addiction therapy services include:
- Individual therapy: You or someone you love will work with one of our therapists at a one-on-one level to get to the root causes of your addiction.
- Family therapy: At Crest View, we understand that addiction affects all involved parties and aim to help individuals and their families strengthen their communication and re-establish their bonds.
- Gender-specific group therapy: Overall, men and women are inherently different, as are their recovery needs. Therapist led, gender-specific therapy provides a non-judgmental atmosphere for men and women to share their feelings and experiences.
- Process group therapy: In a group setting, our professionals use a variety of techniques to foster positive communication amongst peers in recovery.
- Wilderness therapy: Our scenic location in the mountains of North Carolina allows individuals to escape the toxic environments where their addictions began. They can focus on experiencing peace and oneness with nature to internally reflect and find healing.
Advantages of a Continual Care Model for Addiction Treatment:
At Crest View Recovery Center, we believe in a continual care model for addiction treatment. This allows our clients to progress through treatment programs starting with the most intense and ending with the least so they can make a seamless transition to sobriety and avoid potential relapse.
How Our Continual Care Model Contributes to Your Recovery
To give individuals the best chance of recovery, Crest View relies on a continual care model grounded in evidence-based treatment. In addition, our proven process has helped many clients embrace sobriety. Our model features:
As a result of our dedication to your success, you can rest easy each night knowing you are receiving the highest quality care. With complete medical supervision and addiction therapy services, we’ll make sure you are always comfortable.
Treatment Programs We Offer:
- Customized Length Rehabilitation Programs
- Supervised Housing Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment
- 12 Step Treatment Program
- Young Adult Rehab Center
Addictions We Treat
Crest View specializes in various forms of addiction treatment and addiction therapy services. Clients come to us to address:
“I learned how to love myself again at this program. Wonderful staff, techs, and counselors. Amazing feel and energy to this program, I started learning how to find joy and happiness in everyday activities again. Amazing scenery and energy to this location also.”
Recognizing Addictive Behaviors
Behavioral Therapist NC Can Count On
How Codependency Feeds Addiction
Drug Abuse Counselor in NC
Drug Therapy During Addiction Recovery
Do You Have An Addictive Personality?
Dependent Personality Treatment in NC
Mental Disorders Treatment
Mood Disorders Treatment
Substance Induced Mood Disorder
What is Comorbidity?
Experiential Therapy Program in NC
Hiking Therapy Program Benefits During Rehab
What is Mindfulness Meditation?
What is Mindfulness Training?
Outdoor Therapy During Rehab
Psychotherapist In Asheville NC
Importance of Rehab Counseling
Drug Relapse Prevention
Talk Therapy Program Benefits During Rehab
Therapeutic Recreation During Recovery
If you are dealing with a substance abuse issue, you may be interested to know just what is partial hospitalization. You’ve probably come across this term while researching options for help.
If you’ve never gone through rehabilitation, you might be unfamiliar with the term “holistic addiction treatment.” In essence, a holistic approach applies non-medicinal rehabilitation methods.