When someone first begins using drugs or alcohol, they can quickly become hooked on how it makes them feel and spiral into addiction. In the beginning, they may think they can control their use, but it only gets more complex as time goes on.
At Crest View Recovery Center, we recognize that recovery is not an easy process, and we are committed to walking alongside you or your loved one every step of the way.
What Crest View Can Treat
In Georgia, there are 71 opioid prescriptions written per 100 people. This is the lowest number Georgia has seen in years. Crest View Recovery provides help to Georgia residents at our drug and alcohol rehab in Asheville, North Carolina.
Alcohol addiction treatment can sometimes feel challenging, so Crest View strives to focus on reality-based therapy. This form of treatment encompasses giving a patient tools and coping techniques to use in real-world situations, helping them transition to recovery.
If a person tries to quit drugs suddenly, harmful effects could occur. This is why we monitor drug addiction treatment at Crest View. Recovery from drug use does not happen overnight but can be achieved over time.
Often, there is a link between substance use and mental health disorders. They can negatively impact each other and need to be treated at the same time. We offer dual diagnosis treatment at Crest View through behavioral and holistic therapy.
Programs We Offer
Here is a list of the programs we offer at Crest View Recovery Center:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): PHP provides structured and consistent intensive treatment in a flexible environment, allowing you to receive treatment during the day and return home in the evenings.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): After receiving the first level of drug rehab, patients will continue their care to recover from past trauma, co-occurring disorders and other root causes of substance use.
- Holistic Programming: A holistic view treats drug misuse by focusing on the mind, body and spirit. Participate in healing exercises like meditation, yoga, art therapy and nutrition therapy.
- Trauma Therapy: Trauma can be a core issue of substance use. This form of therapy helps individuals cope with traumatic events in their past while receiving addiction treatment.
- Experiential Therapy: Learn to treat your addiction and channel your emotions into a healthier outlet like hiking, climbing, painting and more.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): Medications are paired with counseling to help you control and overcome withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Alumni Programs: Even after patients complete a treatment program, they can stay connected and accountable for recovery through our alumni programs.
Contact CVRC Today for Help
Based in Asheville, NC, Crest View Recovery Center is expanding to service those in Georgia and other surrounding areas who are willing to relocate. Our addiction treatment specialists are passionate about bringing hope to your situation, no matter how long you or your loved one has been struggling. Call us today or contact us online for more information on how we can help you in your recovery journey.