At Crest View Recovery Center, we understand that no two individuals are the same. Because of this, we meet clients where they are in their addiction recovery by offering substance abuse treatment programs with multiple levels of care. Our professionals tailor each aspect of treatment to our clients’ unique needs and addiction history. Moreover, we believe it gives individuals the best chance of recovery.
About Our Different Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
All of our substance abuse treatment programs are grounded in evidence-based therapeutic approaches. Moreover, these methods have proven to help clients achieve lasting recovery and go on to live productive, substance-free lives.
For those just starting their recovery journeys, we recommend our comprehensive rehab treatment program. This program has an inpatient feel without the constraints of a traditional rehab program. Usually lasting about 45 days, clients undergo intensive therapy during the day at our beautiful Asheville facility. Moreover, clients work with licensed counselors, psychiatrists, and other caring professionals to get to the root causes of addiction. In the evening, they’ll participate in activities tailored around their unique treatment goals.
Discharge Planning with Reality Therapy
As part of our unique treatment approach, we adhere to a reality-based model. Moreover, the goal of reality therapy is to teach individuals how to live life on life’s terms. Whether it’s focusing on lifestyle choices, coping techniques or even how to shop for groceries, clients have found the takeaways to be life-changing.
Even after completing the initial stage of rehab treatment, many individuals still need some time before transitioning into a full-on independent lifestyle. Because of this, we encourage clients to continue treatment in our intensive outpatient program for an additional 4–6 weeks. Now that you’ll be out on your own, you’ll have the flexibility to slowly adjust to everyday living as you attend therapy a few times a week for a few hours at a time. Follow the links below to learn more about our specific Substance Abuse Treatment Program options:
- Adderall Addiction Treatment Center
- Alcohol Abuse Treatment Center
- Alcoholism Treatment Center
- Benzo Addiction Treatment Center
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment Center
- Codeine Addiction Treatment Center
- Crack Addiction Treatment Center
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment Center
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Center
- Hydrocodone Addiction Treatment Center
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment Center
- MDMA Addiction Rehab Center
- Meth Addiction Treatment Center
- Morphine Addiction Treatment Center
- Opiate Addiction Treatment Center
- Opioid Addiction Treatment Center
- OxyContin Addiction Treatment Center
- Painkiller Addiction Treatment Center
- Percocet Addiction Treatment Center
- Tramadol Addiction Treatment Center
- Vicodin Addiction Treatment Center
- Xanax Addiction Treatment Center
Recovery is an ongoing journey. As a follow-up to our amazing substance abuse treatment programs, individuals who graduate from CVRC’s programs can take advantage of our amazing alumni program. Moreover, through events and community-sponsored activities, we allow those in active recovery to maintain positive peer relationships.
We’re Ready to Guide You to Recovery
The professionals at Crest View Recovery Center are ready and willing to help anyone struggling with addiction embrace lifelong change. Call us today at 866-327-2505 to begin your journey.