While deciding to seek addiction treatment is a courageous step in the right direction, choosing the right facility can be difficult. That’s because treatment quality can make or your break your early recovery. In order to make your decision easier, read on to learn more about the addiction therapy services offered at Crest View Recovery Center in Asheville.
Multiple Approaches to Addiction Therapy Services
At CVRC, our counselors, psychiatrists and other specialists offer an array of therapies to effectively fill your clinical treatment day. These addiction therapy services include:
- Individual therapy: You or someone you love will work with one of our therapists at a one-on-one level to get to the root causes of your addiction.
- Family therapy: At CVRC, we understand that addiction affects all involved parties. We help addicted individuals and their families strengthen their communication and re-establish their bonds.
- Gender-specific group therapy: Men and women are inherently different, and their needs in recovery are often different, as well. Therapist-led, gender specific therapy provides a non-judgmental atmosphere for men and women to share their feelings and experiences.
- Process group therapy: In a group setting, our professionals use a variety of techniques to foster positive communication amongst peers in recovery.
- Wilderness therapy: Our scenic location in the mountains of North Carolina allows individuals to escape the toxic environments where their addictions began. In turn, they can focus on experiencing peace and oneness with nature to internally reflect and find healing.
How Our Continual Care Model Contributes to Your Recovery
To give individuals the best chance of recovery, CVRC relies upon a continual care model grounded in evidence-based treatment. Our proven process has helped many clients embrace sobriety. Our model features:
Addictions We Treat
CVRC specializes in various forms of addiction treatment. Clients have come to us to address:
- Alcohol addiction treatment center Asheville
- Drug addiction treatment center Asheville
- Opiate addiction treatment center Asheville
- Meth addiction treatment center Asheville
- Heroin addiction treatment center Asheville
- Cocaine addiction treatment center Ashevile
- Benzo addiction treatment center Ashevile
- Prescription drug abuse treatment center Asheville
- Xanax addiction treatment center Asheville
Don’t let addiction define the rest of your life. Take the first step toward a new, sober beginning. Call Crest View Recovery Center today at 866-327-2505 to learn more about our North Carolina addiction therapy services.