Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, North Carolina, Crest View Recovery Center provides a safe haven for those seeking a new, sober beginning.
About Crest View Recovery Center
Our individualized continual care model helps clients establish a solid addiction recovery foundation. Therapists, counselors, psychiatrists and other compassionate staff members rely upon a proven reality therapy model to help you acquire beneficial life skills and better understand the disease of addiction.
Throughout you or your loved one’s addiction treatment, CVRC offers:
- 24/7 accountability and support
- Multiple levels of care, including initial Rehab Treatment and Intensive Outpatient Program
- Effective evidence-based individual, group and family therapy approaches
- Reality-based therapy model
- Transportation to and from treatment
- Comprehensive wellness program, including nutritional counseling
More About Us
CVRC is a North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services state-licensed facility. We accept most major insurance plans and will assist you in finding coverage options that maximize your available benefits. In some cases, you’ll be able to receive treatment with no additional out-of-pocket costs.
Take the first step toward lasting sobriety. Call Crest View Recovery Center today at 866-327-2505 to learn more about our programs.