Because addiction doesn’t rest, neither do we. Crest View Recovery Center in Asheville, North Carolina accepts client admission 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We understand that reaching out for help is difficult, but it’s a necessary first step for overcoming alcohol or drug addiction. Our main goal is to help affected individuals and families embrace the recovery process, so the rehab admissions process should be smooth and easy.
The Rehab Admissions Process
At CVRC, we strive to make the rehab admissions process as easy as possible so that individuals can begin their much-needed recovery journey. Once you or someone you love makes the decision to seek professional help, our intake process will ensure that we provide the best experience possible. Our staff will gather information about your addiction and medical history so that we can develop the most effective, individualized plan possible.
During the admission process, we’ll also discuss your options when it comes to paying for rehab. We work with many of the top insurance providers in the country to minimize the financial burden of addiction treatment, including:
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Value Options/Beacon Health Options
- Horizon Healthcare
What to Bring
- Form of ID (Drivers License, ID card, or passport)
- Insurance card including prescription INS card if separate
- Non-narcotic, doctor-prescribed medications
- All personal hygienic items needed for daily care (i.e. deodorant, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste)
- Suitable clothing including jeans, pants, t-shirts, skirts and dresses that are at least knee-length, and appropriate-length shorts. Laundry facilities will be available for client use
- Jackets and sweaters are recommended for winter months
- Appropriate footwear for hiking and flat/soled shoes or sneakers for other outdoor activities
What Not to Bring
- Alcohol, narcotics or any other mind-altering substances
- Guns, knives or any other weapons
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol
- Any valuables that are irreplaceable
- Pornography or other inappropriate reading material
- Cameras and recording devices
- iPod or other Internet-capable devices
- CD players and headphones ARE allowed as long as they cannot connect to the Internet
- Inappropriate clothing includes low-cut tops, spaghetti strap tops, and any clothing that depicts alcohol, sex, violence, drugs or gambling
- A bad attitude
About Our Continual Care Model
CVRC relies upon a continual care model to help individuals experience recovery. While our substance abuse programs vary in duration, clients will typically participate in our primary rehab treatment program for 35–45 days before switching to our intensive outpatient program for an additional 4–6 weeks. This comprehensive track allows clients to make the transition back to society as smooth as possible.
Let us guide you down the path to lifelong sobriety. Call Crest View Recovery Center today at 866.327.2505 to begin the rehab admissions process.