Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, North Carolina, Crest View Recovery Center provides a safe haven for those seeking a new, sober beginning.
About Crest View Recovery Center
Our individualized continual care model helps clients establish a solid addiction recovery foundation. Therapists, counselors, psychiatrists and other compassionate staff members rely upon a proven reality-based therapy model to help you acquire beneficial life skills and better understand the disease of addiction.
Throughout you or your loved one’s addiction treatment, CVRC offers:
- 24/7 accountability and support
- Multiple levels of care, including initial rehab treatment and intensive outpatient program
- Effective evidence-based individual, group and family therapy approaches
- Reality-based therapy model
- Transportation to and from treatment
- Comprehensive wellness program, including nutritional counseling
Amenities at CVRC
At Crest View Recovery Center, we’ve designed our substance abuse programs to promote overall wellness. In order to supplement our clinically strong, evidence-based addiction therapy, we offer various amenities for all of our clients.
Some of our recovery-enhancing amenities include:
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Yoga classes and meditation therapy
- Post-detox acupuncture treatment
- Nutrition counseling
More About Crest View Recovery Center Asheville NC
CVRC is a North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services state-licensed facility. CVRC is also accredited by The Joint Commission. We accept most major insurance plans and will assist you in finding coverage options that maximize your available benefits. In some cases, you’ll be able to receive treatment with no additional out-of-pocket costs.